the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Slow Breathing

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'd rather be a riot than indifferent; this means war
Rasta felt the gentle pat of a paw against her coronet as she allowed her breath to press against Ilaria’s pelt. Aye, the panda ended up purring and it was enough to keep the mare from pulling more vines to her sides and cutting against her flesh – if only for the moment. She says that she will try and find another way to feel something, and Cera says not to change just to please him. She didn’t think he understood that she was only trying because he had been here each time Alleo had been gone. She wanted to make sure that he was happy – that he wouldn’t worry about her too much. She didn’t deserve the worry; he didn’t deserve to have to worry about her either.

He said that she could take as much time as she needed, that he would be here for her regardless and it makes a sharp pain in her heart. One of the first emotions she had felt in a long time. Even if it wasn’t the best of emotions, it still felt good to know that it was there. ”I feel horrible for making you wait; for always making you worry.” she whispers – trying to focus on his breathing and keep herself calm. ”I don’t deserve the worry, either.” There was a break in her voice as Ettore kneaded at Cera’s flesh with his talons. ”But I can’t thank you enough for caring even when I can’t.”

It was a broken thank you, but it was the truth. It was something she couldn’t shake away. And that thank you was what truly let her realize that this was not her home… it had just been a house for her to stay in while she dealt with understanding all of what was going on in her head.
fire in the- fire in the- fire in the- fire in the hole
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 10-17-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Cera - 10-19-2015, 12:04 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 10-19-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Cera - 11-17-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 11-30-2015, 10:31 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Cera - 12-03-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: !! Slow Breathing - by Rasta - 12-03-2015, 01:29 AM