the Rift

Let Me Be Your Shelter

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Resplendence finally began to pull herself from the darkness that had started to settle upon herself these past few weeks. If anyone had seen her, they might have realized how broken she had become. How battered. How torn. She was so concerned for Rue… for Quil. God, for everyone. And, as of late, she didn't even believe that any of them would come back to her. She was going to be left without a family again. Hah. Who wanted to really care for this broken mare? She may be growing stronger, in some ways, but it others she was definitely unable to pull even the tiniest shreds back together.

She moves at the call of Kaj - always willing to stand up for him, to be his support should he require it (as he so often had been for her). Aye, she had spent much time with him lately, he was with her at night - protecting her from her nightmares as he always did when Quilyan was no longer present. She pulled herself to the front, body taking her place to the left of Kaj, but facing him - a few feet in front of him.  It was only when he and Archibald had stopped speaking that Valiance shot to the skies to garner some attention to the timid mare where her voice might not have gathered it.

There is a small clearing of her throat as the breeze blows in, spreading her glitter into the air and swirling around her. "It is with an open heart that I welcome you to the folds of Earth Medic, Miykael. Everyone else, we are a family, and we will do all we can to ensure you health. If you had not arrived at the healer meeting and still wish to become a healer do not be afraid to let either Miykael or I know. If you don't wish to heal but wish to help us still I can always send you in a direction to gather more herbs." It is a bit of a speech, for the mare who hated crowds, but it does not have a wavering voice. She offers a gentle smile - though those who knew her would realize how forced and hollow it really was - before she turns back to Kaj and Archibald and gives them a gentle nod of encouragement.

Basically, Res welcomes Miykael to the Earth Medic ranks and tells anyone interested in being a healer or helping the healers to talk to her (or Miykael) after the meeting

Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Kaj - 10-18-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Archibald - 10-18-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Ciceron - 10-18-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Resplendence - 10-18-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Isopia - 10-19-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Ktulu - 10-19-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Imonada - 10-19-2015, 03:59 PM