the Rift

Let Me Be Your Shelter

Imonada Posts: 61
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.1hh :: 3 (Frostfall) HP: 58 | Buff: NOVICE
Byrneve

About time...

Newly minted, Imonada was still adjusting and integrating herself into their fold, having been that very spring teetering at the brink of death only to be dragged from the threshold by Brisa and placed before Resplendence for care. The details of that day were frustratingly hazy -- even a mind built to collect and easily retrieve information can't do much without a reliable consciousness to pick apart the stimuli needed to retain the event. Did she even really want to remember? Was there crucial information in there? Probably not, but hidden memories were her bane, when her hand relied on attaining everything.

Moving silkily, ever silent, she slips from the shadows of the trees, following the one who had helped nurse her to health to the summoning site, but she positions herself away from the main audience; close enough to hear all and be seen by all, but notably tucking herself beneath the drooping branches of an aged weeping willow alight in the summer sun. How she had desperately wanted to meet the men she was conscripted to follow through hell and back, her sovereigns, and the rest of those that pledged their loyalty. Who were these folk, really? What had she gotten herself into?

From her spot, she makes note of them all. A soft, gentle smile is offered to Resplendence should she look Imonada's way, while the raven landing noiselessly to survey over the gathering grabs at her attention. Some vague recognition fires away, but she does not pursue it, trusting that inkling will soon reveal itself. The others... as much strangers as they were herdmates. The darkly bewitching soldier that is Ktulu, whose obvious competence provides Imonada a sense of security. The steel beast Ciceron, who gained the champion's lofty regard. The bull of a stallion Archibald, whose rugged exterior belies a stalwart temperament and Kaj, at his side, imperial and and dawn-like. They all get a curious, but otherwise tame expression from the black grounded pegasus even as excitement begins to unfurl inside of her. To one such as herself, a gathering like this yielded an insurmountable amount of data. It could be nothing but pleasantries and announcements, and she would glean the world.

So she watches, standing politely and quietly, offering not much for now other than her mandatory presence and sublime listening skills. This was a good opportunity to focus on something other than her incessant headache.

*Summary: Appears and goes off to the side to pay attention.

@Random Event for HFH
elizabeth: you're not telling us everything.
red: let me put your mind at ease; i'm never telling you everything.
--blacklist

force allowed
plotting prior to death/maiming please

[Image: a0jmns.png]
line art by jennyleigh

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Kaj - 10-18-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Archibald - 10-18-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Ciceron - 10-18-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Resplendence - 10-18-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Isopia - 10-19-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Ktulu - 10-19-2015, 10:58 AM