the Rift

Let Me Be Your Shelter

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Lifting her head seemed like such a chore but it was for a worthy cause as it was Kaj that called out for everyone to join him. Coughing painfully and hearing the rattling in her chest made her groan, what was this horrible illness that plagued her? Black shit seemed to come out of her eyes and nose making her feel miserable and like doing nothing but hide herself away so that no one could see her in this state. Resplendance had seemed to have something similar when she had encountered her a few short weeks ago perhaps it was there she had caught this? Brushing away the newest discharge from her face the pale mare pushed herself to get moving to at least clean herself up a little before hovering around the meeting. There was no way that she wanted to give this to anyone else so if she stayed well away from anyone hopefully they would be safe from catching this black plague.

It took longer than she would have liked before the figures of their family came into sight but instead of walking up to the front like she normally would be expected she chose to make a wide circle and come from the side. Stopping once she was able to hear what was being said she heaved a sigh leaning herself up against one of the scarce trees. Blue eyes scanned those who presented themselves curiously noticing many new faces before she let her eyes rest to their leaders. Hopefully one of them would at least take notice of her so that they would know that she had at least attempted to be at the meeting. If she had been healthy and not feeling like she was dying a slow horrible death she had wanted to gather the crafters together and those seeking to learn for a short meeting. It would have to wait until she could trust not in infect anyone, surely they would understand...wouldn't they? Archibald had just spoken about these diseases and to seek treatment so it should be alright, if only she could somehow tell Kaj or someone else to make the announcement for her. Lifting her eyes to the pegasus she wished that he would look up and perhaps if she was super lucky would make a connection to what she wanted. It was highly unlikely but she could always dream.

CRAFTERS: There will be a meeting posted in the next couple days for anyone wanting to learn or to gain some knowledge on the art. Everyone is welcome to come out and lend a hand.

Brisa talks

@Random Event for GLL
GLL symptom - has lost her sense of smell

Approaches the meeting but remains well away from the rest in the hopes of not infecting anyone else.

•• TAGS: •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Kaj - 10-18-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Archibald - 10-18-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Ciceron - 10-18-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Resplendence - 10-18-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Isopia - 10-19-2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Ktulu - 10-19-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Imonada - 10-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Brisa - 10-19-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Miykael - 10-20-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: Let Me Be Your Shelter - by Parelia - 10-22-2015, 01:17 AM