the Rift

[OPEN] Smooth Criminal [crafting]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Alright ladies and germs, it was time to get down to business. No, no, there’s no huns about but there ARE some fun little things that I need to, like crafting! Oh all the crafting! I haven’t seen that cutie pie Ulrik around lately so I don’t really know if I’m doing any of this right but I have been hoarding materials ever since Ashamin asked me to make that cloak for him. I figured I should take what fleece I could find instead of trying to sneak up on more of the mountain goats that lived around the Basin. I had spent most of Birdsong earning their trust, even leaving my cave to go sleep near them and bring them gifts of yummy treats that I could find.

They didn’t like me, which I found incredibly rude, but when they started shedding their winter coats they didn’t seem to mind too much when I picked up the extra fluff.

Now my cave had snow of a different kind - bundles of dirty fleece piling up here and there in messy little chunks that I tried to keep orderly.

I know I should probably keep my business away from my personal life but oh my god that fleece made a wonderful bed! I wonder if I could craft myself something cushy to sleep on.

But the herd should come first so I was bringing out some chunks of goat fluff.

What else was I supposed to use? I’m no plant expert, I know what tastes good and what doesn’t but were there plants around the Basin that could be useful for crafting? I dunno. You know what would be helpful? Someone else knowing that stuff. But it would seem that these northern dwelling creatures aren’t too big on the introductions and since I spent the last season with goats I think I might have lost my touch! Me! Imagine that!

Anyway, we’re back to the whole point of this.

I’ve got a good pile of fleece around me and I sit in front of it, hoping for some inspiration. What could I make with it? Oh a whole lot… but what should I make with it?
Come with me honey,
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
image credits

Johnny will be making some blankets! Any welcome :D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 10-18-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Erebos - 10-18-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 11-10-2015, 10:30 PM