the Rift

[OPEN] Smooth Criminal [crafting]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
I’m not left alone to my thoughts for very long which, you know, is just how I like it. Nothing good comes of thinking too much, you know. It’s completely overrated. Or so they tell me, I don’t really think about it that much.

The voice that interripted such thoughts that I was having was cheerful so I automatically warm to it. I’ve been told that the Basin is filled with naught but cranky, beautiful stallions but I’m fidning that it’s rather the opposite. On sure, they’re there but there’s also the cheerful, beautiful mares and the occasional adorable foal that wanders right up. What we’ve got here, I think, is one of the latter - a youth! “Oh hello there!” I turned my puzzled face into a smile as I watched the curious colt-but-kinda-older examine the pile of fleece. At least he wasn’t tearing apart my not-so neat pile like the little terrors that foals could be. I mean they’re great and all but they sure can be the worst things ever when they want to be. So far, though, it appears that this little creature - and little is a general term, I’m not one to talk - is alright. “Hello Erebos, I am a crafter, isn’t that wonderful?” I love my job, alright? I think it’s absolutely crazy that these Helovians need crafters, that they’ve got this weird obsession with objects. If I ever saw the treasure hoard that Thranduil had I’d probably laugh myself silly because it’s all rather ridiculous.

Okay, yeah, the candy pony isn’t really one to talk and hey, they gave me this magic so that I could make them silly things. “I’m still getting the hang of it though, all this material and I have no idea how I’m going to use it. I gotta make something to trade with the other herds.” Oh yeah, you’re probably thinking that I’m not much good as a weaver but hey, I’m still learning. “My name’s Johnny, it’s very nice to meet you!” I got so used to seeing the other unicorns around here wander with an animal companion that it was a little strange not to see one at the side of  my new friend here.
come with me honey,
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

@Erebos
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 10-18-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Erebos - 10-18-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 11-10-2015, 10:30 PM