the Rift

[OPEN] Smooth Criminal [crafting]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Well, the news that the sling wouldn’t be worn all the time solved some problems but raised others. As much as I was delighting in the topic at hand it was turning out to be quite a problem and I wished that Öde would have just come up and been looking for a dashing sash or a cloak to keep the snow off during Frostfall. I was a little too new at the crafting game to relish in the challenge but I wasn’t going to give up! Absolutely not. I may be one of the most ridiculous things to walk into the Basin in recent times but I was a professional at ridiculous.

It felt a little weird to be thinking so seriously about something but the area in question on Öde was one that I took very seriously. Ugh and I guess it was nice to actually have something to think about - it’s been a rather long time since I’ve done any problem solving.

I’m alternating between gazing critically at the area in question and looking to the faces of the young men with me when they speak. We’re all uncertain about the same things, it seems - how to attach. Erebos’ idea about straps around the gaskins would work and I nod along to it, trying to picture the item in my head. It would definitely need something else to wrap around - the chest or around his sides - to keep it from falling down or slipping off. And there was the problem of just how he was going to take it off. I could get it fitted nicely the first time and then we could worry about what else to do after that. Maybe Öde was just going to need someone to follow him around and tie him up when it came time to spar. Does Helovia have squires for their dashing young knights, I wonder?

I’d happily volunteer. I was short and pink enough to pass for a young buck, right?

I'm having a hell of a time trying to picture everything so we're going to need to come up with a different approach. “Well if you’re up for it, we can try out some ideas right now. Do a little fitting, bit of a fashion show. Test out what’s comfortable and what’s not?” The idea of crafting blankets for the other herds was by now entirely forgotten, though I imagine I would remember about it in a week or so when I stopped thinking about the current subject. I was glad for Erebos’ presence, the colt was very helpful at thinking this problem through. Even if the material that I had gathered, having been made for blankets, was not appropriate if I could figure out the shape in question, I could start the hunt for something more lightweight.
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

I'm so disappointed in google images as I was doing research for this - nothing that was overly helpful lmao

@Öde
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 10-18-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Erebos - 10-18-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 11-10-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Erebos - 11-15-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Smooth Criminal [crafting] - by Johnny - 11-28-2015, 01:10 PM