the Rift

[PRIVATE] over in the meadow.

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Volterra & Vérzés
We're in love with defeat / And we march to the beat
But I know what I've seen's not out of reach / So give it to me, give it to me

She speaks without turning, and the stallion feels his flesh bristle with excitment as his ravenous gaze lingers on her mighty fine backside. She is an exquisite creature, and heat flows through his loins - shit, he hopes he grows out of this utter obsession with women. He cannot spend the rest of his life going weak at the knees every time he sees an eligible bacherloress. When he has his own herd and harem, he will at least have plenty of access to mares, which hopefully means his rampant lusts will be able to be satisfied on a regular basis. Until then, he is doomed to wander in search of release.

She turns, and he feels her eyes on him. He arches his neck to display every hard muscle and swells up to demonstrate every inch of toned sinew, blasting a torrent of chilly air out of his flared nostrils. She meets his blazing gaze and he feels it darken, holding her eyes for a precious moment before he continues his ravishing visual assessment of her body. The mare speaks again, and the beast's ears swivel forwards to drink in her dulcet tones. At her question, he huffs his amusement, and a wicked, rogue's smile twists up one corner of his mouth. "Yes," he grunts, simple, blunt. Why lie? It's not like he hunts out mares for polite political discussion.

She recommends he search elsewhere, and with one flick of an ear the stallion takes a powerful step forwards. The ground almost quakes beneath his weight and sheer presence, and his feral gaze never leaves her. "Oh, really? You would rather remain alone, playing with stones, than humour me?" He tilts his massive head, expression suddenly innocent. Despite his earlier thoughts, he is not adverse to making conversation, exchanging small talk, building up a rapport and then swooping like an avenging angel.

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-18-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 10-19-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-19-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 10-24-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-28-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 11-07-2015, 01:10 PM