the Rift

[PRIVATE] over in the meadow.

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Volterra & Vérzés
We're in love with defeat / And we march to the beat
But I know what I've seen's not out of reach / So give it to me, give it to me

He elevates an eyebrow, a wicked gleam in his eye, at her reference to stones. "So you've been looking at my balls, hmm? I'm charmed." His lazy drawl of a voice is still filled with wanton lust and nefarious desire, each gravelly word oozing testosterone and virility.

Her eyes flick over him, and he bulks his colossal muscles to display them to her gaze. Look at what you could have. Ironically, the scars she's looking at have come from battles with Gods rather than with other mere mortals. In a way, though, that's even more impressive. He has helped slay four Gods, had a massive part in the downfall of each, and he wears the war-trophies from those encounters with pride. Anyone can fight another horse; only the select few can slay a God. The majority of his other scars are from his dragon's claws, and the tight black flesh of his back is so maimed by Vérzés' talons that it is almost oblivious to further assault.

How am I to know you've earned them the warrior's way? Another deep, dark smile bursts into life across the stallion's harsh features. "Think whatever you want, dear. You are more than welcome to put my abilities to the test, however." Even as the words leave his lips, he knows it isn't a good idea. So far, he has only fought men. Tangling with a woman in his hormonal state is a recipe for disaster. He might struggle to concentrate on the battle itself, might be caught up with the smell and taste and feel of his bruised flesh slapping against that of a female nemesis....but he doesn't care. If she wants to test him, then let her.

But should he win, he will expect a prize of her in return.

image credits

@Zenobia

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-18-2015, 04:20 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 10-19-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-19-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 10-24-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Zenobia - 10-28-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: over in the meadow. - by Volterra - 11-07-2015, 01:10 PM