I
R
A
B
E
L
L
A

I was standing, in the entrance of the cave that I once called home with my dam. I had gone to the Moon bitch, and sought the answer that I needed to hear. But I had not gotten the answer I had wanted. I still, just did not understand why my dam had been needed. What purpose her death had in the big picture. I had made my way home, allowing an equine to... take my mind off things for a while. I am sure everyone here would not be pleased that I gave my 'v-card' to an equine. But I was not with foal, so to me it really didn't matter. I'll settle down someday with a good unicorn knight and give birth to unicorn babies. Meanwhile, i'll have my fun.

I was lost in my own daydream when the sound of hooves nearby pulled me back to the present. My aqua and violet eyes looked around quickly to see who was coming. I was not expecting to see Hotaru and Alice coming toward me. Well, maybe not toward me but past the cave. Part of me wanted to slink back inside and hide away. After all, I had not seen the new Lady of the Basin since the battle with the Rift God and the Moon Goddess. What if she was coming to yell at me for attacking the Goddess? Then again, the Basin's patron God was the God of the Spark... So how could she be angry with me for that? I would not change the fact I had attacked even if I had to do it all over again. Lady Hotaru. I spoke softly. I did not feel like I should call her just by her name, nor would I call her as I did my mother.... As she had never indicated to me, not that I had seen at least, that I was thought of as her own child.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
In You, I See What I Used to Be - by Hotaru - 10-18-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: In You, I See What I Used to Be - by Mirabella - 11-09-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: In You, I See What I Used to Be - by Hotaru - 11-12-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: In You, I See What I Used to Be - by Hotaru - 11-22-2015, 03:43 AM