the Rift

pecking order

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

It wasn’t all that long until someone she did know appeared at the gathering and her brows rose in curiosity as she noted Abaddon. He was the stallion that quite fancied himself to be a hellion of war and one who she imagined probably enjoyed the pain of others. She had met the odd one or two similar to him and whilst she would always keep a safe, sane distance from him, she couldn’t help but be intrigued by him. The banshee nodded back in return as a small, humoured smile wove onto her lips. He asked questions, perhaps today was the day he rose to the position of warrior and Ghost averted her attention away from him and to the others gathered as her question was answered.

It was Ampere who answered it, the blue one who had greeted her on the border- well, questioned her on the border was probably a better expression. Though Ghost couldn’t blame her, the banshee too would be questioning everyone who came in and out if disease was lingering around. Alas they were both healthy creatures and their conversation had progressed easily enough afterwards. The little Ghost knew of Ampere she liked, but her lips set into a grim line when her suspicions had been proven correct. So Essetia wasn’t here? Ghost couldn’t but feel a little down trodden, she had wanted to see the mare and ask her many things. A small sigh passed through her lips as she considered Ampere’s question. She didn’t know anyone… Except her own good self of course. "Apart from myself? No" she answered simply as she placed herself forward for consideration. Or, at least, they knew she was interested.

Ghost did not, however, expect the job so soon.

So it was with a flourish of surprise when she turned to Gaucho and met his steely gaze with one of dismay that slowly turned to one of thought and she began to nod her head. Why not? She had already begun to get to know the herd and without a sleuth they had a gaping hole in one vital area. She raised her head, her expression morphing into one of greater confidence "I will gladly take the position if that is your desire. I will not lie, it is my desire too" she accepted with a small smile, though she hadn’t expected to have the role so fast.

Sorry for the lateness, I suck. Ghost basically accepts. <3
So take your final look at me, maybe even take my hand
Standing on the staircase, come and chase the master plan
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
pecking order - by Ampere - 10-18-2015, 09:53 PM