the Rift

[OPEN] paint the sky with stars

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie
galiel
Tia smiles at me as she exclaims that there are four gods and that each of them are a patron to a herd. A look of confusion started to grow upon my face, I could feel it. Four gods? I only knew of the Great Mother and now I was being told that there were three others?! I was already made aware that there was obviously magic in this world. What else was there to be revealed to me?

‘Is there a different god where you come from?’ I almost gasp. Like how could she ask such a question? Is there a different god? She just said there were four of them! If she knew of all four then she obviously had to know about the Great Mother – right?

“I only know of ze Great Muzzer,” I began slightly abashed, “I don’t know ze uzzer zree zough.”

I ruffled my feathers slightly as Zero seems to be focused on talking about his Squishy. Then he smiles. But his smile was not normal. No. It was something that despite how you felt you couldn’t help but smile back. No matter how that smile was to come out. As in my case, my smile was soft and shy and fleeting. It quickly disappears when he starts talking to Tia about the ocean and seeing a…whale? What in the world was a whale? I didn’t bother to ask. But whatever a whale was it seemed to be rather a to do.

Then my attention is abruptly cut back to the conversation from pondering what a whale was by Zero loudly exclaiming that nothing happened to his wing. Blue eyes looked stared at him as he seemed to grow unhappy by my asking of it. Before I could say anything though he continued one saying how he never got one. Never got a wing? So he was only born with one wing? My heart went out to him.

He wouldn’t be able to fly with only one wing.

‘But one day soon I’mma ask the gods if they can give me a new one, an’ then I’ll be able to fly jus’ like you!’ My eyes drifted towards the ground as he said that. Fly just like me huh? “I don’t know how to fly,” I admit through a quietly shy voice. Hooves pawed at the ground beneath as Tia asked him if it hurt. Did what hurt? It was then that my eyes really caught a good glimpse at what had glinted earlier. Metal? He had metal where his wing should have been. Ears flicked forward as Zero spoke about how it only itches and how he could peel it off and stick it to his Squishy.

Then he proceeded to demonstrate.

My face molded and transformed from ambiviliant to curious and finally to grossed out. “Ew, that’s gross!” I say not meaning to offend him, but thinking that this Squishy was made out of pieces of Zero…it was just gross. I mean who does that?

Zero. That’s who.

"Talk."
tags;; @Tiamat @Zèklè
You cannot be a hero,
without being a coward.
image credits

Please tag me in ALL posts!
Use of magic and force on Gali is permitted so long as there is no permanent serious injury or death.

Messages In This Thread
paint the sky with stars - by Tiamat - 10-20-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Galiel - 10-22-2015, 08:12 PM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Tiamat - 10-25-2015, 02:32 AM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Galiel - 10-26-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Tiamat - 11-01-2015, 03:55 AM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Zèklè - 11-03-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Galiel - 11-07-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Tiamat - 11-16-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Zèklè - 11-21-2015, 02:56 PM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Galiel - 11-22-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: paint the sky with stars - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 01:39 AM