the Rift

[OPEN] this must be the place [welcoming]

Lithium Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It seemed odd to Lithium that these two were herd mates yet had never met each other. How big was this herd that they wouldn't have even bumped into each other at least once? There was a good possibly that these herds were significantly larger than the ones he was used to. Plus, it wasn't like there was a huge welcome party here for him either. So if he were to meet any of the herd he would have to just run into them.

The extremely large brute, Tembovu, seemed to pick up on his slight hostility but Lithium didn't care. What he did note though, was that Tembovu used the exact words Lithium had thought. It was as if they were plucked straight from his own brain, which worried him. Could equines read minds here as well? If they could fly, have crazy colors and have horns, why wouldn't they be able to read minds? ...

Though it was annoying for Lithium to walk behind the two, as if he was a child being shown around, he took a moment to regain his composure. More than once in his life his mouth had gotten him in trouble.

Tembovu's question caught Lithium off guard. As a male he was always told that he was going to be a warrior, what else could he be?

"I suppose it's a little bit of the thrill, a little bit of the glory and a lot of the pride that comes with defending something important." Lithium said with a shrug. "I guess that is what draws me to it."

Iona's words drew him back to the present as he approached the edge. The rumbling water below was so ominous as it crashed against the edge. Beyond all he could see was the ocean, expanding out to the horizon.

"You guys were right," he said, enjoying the sound of the water, "this is beautiful."

@Iona

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
this must be the place [welcoming] - by Iona - 10-20-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: this must be the place [welcoming] - by Lithium - 10-27-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: this must be the place [welcoming] - by Iona - 11-03-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: this must be the place [welcoming] - by Lithium - 11-05-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: this must be the place [welcoming] - by Iona - 11-10-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: this must be the place [welcoming] - by Lithium - 11-12-2015, 09:44 PM