the Rift

i watched, i let it burn

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Heavy hooves tread as lightly as possible through the crisp dried out foliage as the pair once again takes a trek through the threshold. Little success had been found here recently but if you gave up there would be no knowing what might have been. Kiara brought up the rear this time taking her time to scan through all the various scents that he could not distinguish between. Occasionally she would alert him to anything out of the ordinary but for the most part it was the same old things wandering around. Skunks, rabbits, deer, you name it and it was likely here at some point or another and if it happened to be prey Kiara was either wanting to look for it or just pass along all the unecessary details of their disadvantages in life. Most of the time it ended up with the animal becoming her supper which was more than he really ever needed to know.

As they continued to weaved through the trails it was the faint feminine scent that caught his attention drawing his advance to a halt. Silver eyes scanned the trees not finding much until a flash of gold came from between the trees. Pricking his ears he couldn't help but think that he remembered this scent from somewhere but with it being the threshold he tried to quite those thoughts for anything was a possibility in here. Walking on to try and solve the mystery he rounded a bend only to find an old friend walking along. "Illynx? Is that you?" He questioned a little confused as to why she was out here wandering the threshold. Scanning over her frame there was no mistaking the memorable gold markings decorating the mare's extremities that also gave her a very regal appearance. It had been quite some time since they had last run into each other and from the looks of it much had changed in both their lives. While he didn't know about what had changed about Illynx other than the Griffin perched upon her shoulders, much had changed for him.

He was no longer that stallion she had met many seasons ago who wished to discuss the loyalties of what it took to become king or queen. No that version of himself was long gone and twisted around in many circles before being spat out the other side of hell. His outlook on certain aspects such as love had drastically changed thanks to his not so loving former partner that had done the worst things possible to break him. It was a strange and foreign feeling to be left with so much emptiness when before it had been fulfilled by what he had assumed to be love at the time. How wrong could he be? Turns out that he hadn't even the slightest idea on what actual love felt like for it seemed to be the only thing he had felt was one sided. He had been foolish and young back then but he would know better than to make that mistake again a second time. "How have you been?" He asked with a gentle smile.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Illynx •• NOTES: Hope you don't mind :) ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 10-21-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Ciceron - 10-25-2015, 01:01 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Tangere - 10-25-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 10-26-2015, 07:50 AM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Ciceron - 10-26-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Sialia - 10-27-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: i watched, i let it burn - by Illynx - 11-03-2015, 10:29 AM