Together We Can Build Anything [Healer Hut - Step 1]

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen

Milo

You left and I never came back

I wandered.

Life was [listless, a lilting sleep like the sailor's lullaby. Not that I'd ever been on a boat, not that I'd ever seen much of the sea aside from the cool mirror of the flats where my life had changed.] long. I hurt, walked slow like [swimming, something I'd learn later when you left and I never came back, when father became you because there was no one else to think about,] pain. My back bunched, step slow. One step, two step, three step, white step. Back white sugarlump, a part of me was different. Melting white [snow, vestiges now long gone that I remembered from the fading pictures of my birthday, melting] tears.

I did not know what [crafter] she, silver, was. Felt the chain around my neck [constrict like a noose, tugged at by the bare weight of unearned blood. What was a child to do with such a violent token but hang it upon his breast? What was I to do but grow into the gold hooks until someday they dug into my skin?] swing, swing, clink. Two strangers, like mom, like... [female, like mare, like lady. Not my concern, not my area of expertise. I had more to learn, so when] She said build, create, craft, important.

I wanted to help. Brought little body to the side of [the blind one, like you, mother] blue eyes, looked at her with mine. [With gold.]

I tugged roots. I looked around, looked helpless, tried to [think away the pain because I think I can I think I can I think I can I] tug!

Chunks of dirt fly, cover my face, block eyes, and I look at silver lady with a smile. It's all that I can do.

""

image credits

@Brisa @Rasta --sorry for my tardiness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Together We Can Build Anything [Healer Hut - Step 1] - by Milo - 10-28-2015, 01:06 AM