the Rift

[OPEN] Family Isn't Always Related By Blood [Welcoming]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Resplendence shifted her weight, noticing the way that the other mare seemed to shy back and away from Valiance as they approached before seeming to realize that no one else was fearing him. Trying to reassure the mare, Resplendence offered a gentle smile, swishing her tail and causing it to curl around her in a delicate manner - spreading glitter as it moved.  Delicate, maroon shades pooling around her and flitting around in the few gentle breezes that always seemed to linger around the Falls.

So this mare was a doctor as well. Valiance instantly took to the skies, doing a few loops (showing off, of course) before swirling around the black and white mare and clicking happily. An attempt to welcome her to the tiny family of healers that Resplendence and he watched over as vigilantly as they could. The glitter around Resplendence began to harbor a faint glow - not yet the brightest, but easily indicating that she was beginning to feel at ease with the pair before her. "I hope it was good things he spoke of," she says, a gentle smile curling up her lips, eyes glinting in the sunlight.

Before she spoke about the healing, Ciceron greeted her and offered a little more explanation. So this Agnodice was capable of healing one of the new diseases as well. This would definitely be of use while they attempted to put together the members of the herd that were struggling.  Her smile widened a little - one ear pressed forward in interest. "Welcome to the healers then, Agnodice," Resplendence said - offering a small laugh as Valiance gave a puff of smoke above her (as if baptizing her into the group) and then went to try and mess with Kiara - flying just out of her reach and trying to initiate the game.

"Your ability to heal the Flats' Headache will be greatly useful. These new diseases have been quite…. Troublesome, to say the least." Her brow furrowed a little as she uttered the last words before letting out a gentle sigh, and then allowing a few more words to fall. "We already had our meeting, but I will have a herb lesson here soon that all healers will need to attend. Valiance usually gathers all the healers when it's time." She explained, eyes lingering back and forth between Valiance and Agnodice.

Of course, having missed most of the conversation before she allowed a few questions to linger in the air. "So what brings you here? The handsome stallions, or just some unknown pull?"

Well damn, wasn't she doing a great job at faking civility when her insides were numb.

@Agnodice @Ciceron
Well damn, Res is cheeky today

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Isn't Always Related By Blood [Welcoming] - by Resplendence - 10-26-2015, 09:32 AM