the Rift

[OPEN] Family Isn't Always Related By Blood [Welcoming]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

The conversation was fairly quiet, simple. For that Resplendence was appreciative, for she did not know how much longer she could keep up the ruse of being sociable. Valiance flickered before her, trying to comfort her a little bit. The black and white mare said that it had been a known pull, wanting to study healing here (of all places) and Resplendence could only assume that Ciceron had gushed about her and her garden, as others seemed to do these days. "Well, I am glad that you chose us," she said a gentle smile lighting up the curves of her face. There was a gentle pause before she spoke once more, "Feel free to wander around and get to know the herd lands. I must go back to my garden, but if you need me don't hesitate to come there." It was a goodbye, in a sense, at least for the moment.

Then, she turned to Ciceron ever so slightly and added, "If you need something for the exhaustion or muscle aches from training don't be afraid to stop by either, Ciceron."  A swish of her tail before she nodded to both in parting and took back off toward her garden. Back to solitude. Back to her stupid, godforsaken sadness that wouldn't leave her bones. Hah. Yeah. It was just a wonderful party in her head. A wonderful pity party that made her question why she was still alive. A wonderful party that made Valiance want to burn her back into her senses.

Resplendence out, sorry for the wait!
@Agnodice

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Family Isn't Always Related By Blood [Welcoming] - by Resplendence - 11-03-2015, 10:48 PM