the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

My heart leaps with joy as one of my fire dragons lands it's attack. It lands on the Tiger God's back, burning the beast. I nearly cry with joy. That is, until I realize the black stripes were also tar. I try to move backward, to rear, to do anything to get away in time but I am to late. Other fire attacks join my dragons as they both begin to fade away, as my concentration is changed from using magic to escaping. But I am to slow. The tar ignites from all the fire, including the tar that is smeared across my left shoulder.

I don't feel anything at first, but then the burning feeling begins. I try not to call out in pain, after all I am sure I am not the only one who is burned. My eyes look for Archibald, to see if he was still next to me. Since we had attacked together, I feared my Czar would have the same if not worse injuries than I have. I see him, but before I can look him over Alanna speaks in my mind. Water. Before burns get to bad. But I struggle backward, away from the fight. My bonded is right. Getting to water would hopefully sooth the burn and put out any remaining fire.

The skin is already tight and painful as I reach the edge of the crowd around the Tiger God. The moment I think I am far enough back I flop over to stop the fire that may or may not still be there. Big mistake. The blister that is forming on my skin aches, and I lose my cool and cry out from the pain. In what seems like an instant but really it is several minutes, Alanna makes her way back to me. Get up. Not make healers think you are worse than you are. She was right. Compared to others I surely was not as bad. Stiffly I move back to my hooves, and together we make our way over to the healers. I nod to Dragomir, taking up a protective stance around those gathered. Alanna whines as a young foal is brought over by the God of the Earth, clearly harmed. My anger boiled in my veins, and my second magic flows easily. It might be only an illusion, but I hope that Tiger God felt like she was burning from the inside out for the damage she had done.

"Talking"

Aaron backs off and makes sure he's not on fire before going to protect the healers. As Erthe is transported over to Resplendence, he uses his other fire magic on the tiger god

:: [ Magic: FirexLight | can set his enemy on fire with non-burning flames, but the pain will be the same as with real fire ]
:: [ Restrictions | Will cause the same amount of pain as if they were truly burning. Can be used once during battle and will last for the duration of 20 seconds ]

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Aaron - 10-24-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM