the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

My portal lands just where I need it to, hopefully Erebos heard me and will use it if he needs it. Or maybe the big lug he's attacking will. Either way, as long as the prince is safe. Do I have a thing for the prince? Na, not in that way. Sure he's handsome and all.. But he's never noticed me, so why should I give him that kind of satisfaction. My heart is wild and untamed. I saw what letting a male in close could do. What could happen when he didn't show those same feelings back. It had ruined my mother, before the Moon Bitch had murdered her. I was becoming ice cold. Yes I had fun with the equine stallion, but he meant nothing to me. He would never mean anything to me at all. Oh the irony or us both being here. I don't even know his name yet I recognize his frame among the fighters. I turn my head and focus.

My attack lands, my horn piercing the flesh of the Tiger God. Blood pumps out over my face and horn. YES! First blood! Finally I am worth something to the Basin. It takes mere seconds however to realize I have made a mistake. I had not seen that the black stripes were tar. The nasty goo sticks to my neck as some idiot, or may idiots, light it on fire. I scream, as I also realize that the blood is burning hot as well. Oh what have I done!? In anger, with my horn still plunged forward and hopefully still lodged in the Tiger God's neck I thrash my head about in pain. I hope I am doing more damage, but I am also sure I will not be the same. I can not tell if the blood is hot enough to burn me, but I am thankful that the blood seems to of stopped the fire on the tar from burning for long.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Keeps shoving forward with her horn hopefully still in the tiger god's throat, and thrashes about in reaction to the hot blood and tar hoping her thrashing rips the throat more.

Mirabella
x - x

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Mirabella - 10-24-2015, 05:38 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM