the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

I watch as the young stallion who had come to stand with me before the battle charged at the thief. I couldn't help but grin in glee. He was gonna get his, that was for sure! Some mare shouted at him, something about a portal. I tried to find her, but couldn't be sure where the voice came from. I turn my dual colored eyes back to the pair to see if the thief had reacted. I couldn't tell, but I could see that the blue stallion, I think the mare had called him Erebos had landed his attack. My hurricane however was unsettling them both. I focused hard, trying to stop it. Last thing I needed to do was harm the one trying to help me.

However I know I need to stay out of the thief's sight, and those dragon things hes bonded to. They would all mean trouble for Sarabi and me. Speaking of Sarabi, I feel her joy as her hellfire rains down and aids in the tar lighting on fire.... Oh shit. Maybe that wasn't a good thing. I see a few pull back and away. Sarabi come back. I call to her through our bond, fear of her getting hurt clear in my tone. No. Me help. I am still surprised by her voice answering me, but I shout at her this time as I move around to hide among the healers. "Sarabi come here!" She refuses and leaps forward even closer to the Tiger God, trying to bite her left hind leg. Damn that stubborn streak of her's. It was possibly going to get her killed.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

Vitani moves around to stand with the healers, while Sarabi goes in to try and bite the left hind leg of the Tiger God

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Vitani - 10-24-2015, 05:50 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM