the Rift

SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II)

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd
Shida
How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical

"Not too shabby!" I shout at the big spotted one, winking my baby blues and cackling something fierce. Is Ampere here? Did she see that? Because it was fucking on point. Not a warrior my ass. I'm nailing this.

Princess and I scuttle out of the way - both of our bodies are fueled with alternating surges of happiness and anarchy. I mean, we just threw some motherfuckin' tar, onto a motherfuckin' tiger, usin' some badass motherfuckin' magic. #winning 

But it clearly isn't over yet, since the thing won't laydown and die - but if the past fight taught me anything, it's that these Gods only really have two rounds in 'em. Just watch - we can bet if you want to - it'll go down soon. I just know it. Things like this have a way of following a pattern, ya'no? 

Princess barks and bites at the air as his youthful body darts around mine. He actually is sort of the worst at this - in neither of these two fights has he actually hit anything. Hellfire is pretty cool on its own, but I mean dayum kid, feel free to aim every once in a while.

"Okay last try. Don't fuck it up - you got this." I whisper to him encouragingly, before kicking him gently in the butt. The Hellhound rushes forward, fire falling from the skies as he did so. He moves to jump and bite at the Tiger's shoulder as he directs fire down from seemingly nowhere. To help, I try to explode the area just in front of the tiger so that it stops, allowing Princess and easier in. 

Team Earth.
Shida tries to explode the area right in front of the tiger forcing it to stop, so that when Princess jumps at its shoulder to bite it / rain hellfire, his attack hits. 

Image Credits || original coding by Tamme; modified by Shady

Mentions  @Mauja

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Shida - 10-25-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Morenth - 10-26-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Nuray - 10-27-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Evaneska - 10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Dovahkiin - 10-27-2015, 12:02 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Beest - 10-27-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Rune - 10-27-2015, 02:58 PM
RE: SWP :: Blunt Little Instruments (Part II) - by Kipling - 10-27-2015, 10:33 PM