the Rift

[OPEN] Shall We Begin?

Calista Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A deep slumber did not take over the woman's mind. She brought herself to a state of meditation. Her thoughts were clouded on the subject of the Edge, making her appear lost in her thoughts. Just as she began to unravel questions that buzzed in her mind, a voice brought her back to the reality of the world. 

Her watery orbs blinked and slowly gazed up to find a strangely marked buckskin standing to her right. At first the mare appeared confused to see him there, she began to wonder who this was and slowly rose her gaze from the horizon. Her eyes glistened in the sunlight as she stared at the brute. 

Calista was surprised by his massive size; he towered over her petite fortress. He had seemingly appeared out of nowhere. This did not bother Calista, however, because she was always open to making new friends. She suspected he was a fellow member of the Edge that she hadn't stumbled upon yet. "No, there is certainly not anything comparable." the woman murmured. She glanced back across the water and her eyes were cheerful and spry. How captivating the ocean is, she thought. It was the great unknown that fascinated her so. The unfathomable deep... dark and dangerous, forboding and unconquerable. On the surface the sea was beautiful and even graceful, but beneath its facade contained immense mystery.

"Call me Calista. I'm new to the Edge. Do you come here often?" Raising her head, the lady's cyan vision quickly flickered across his features again, evaluating him. Like all of the horses she had met here thus far, he was quite striking, and unusual in his appearance. She was glad of his company. He too looked to be keen on the salty waves below. 

"Talk?"

"It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just wanna live while I'm alive."

image credits

@Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
Shall We Begin? - by Calista - 10-24-2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Tembovu - 10-27-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Calista - 11-01-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Tembovu - 11-01-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Calista - 11-03-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Tembovu - 11-04-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Calista - 11-24-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Shall We Begin? - by Tembovu - 12-01-2015, 08:34 AM