the Rift

new beginnings [anybody]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Resplendence carefully moved her way out of the herd lands once more. She needed to get away, and perhaps the threshold was the perfect place to do just that. She moved quietly, taking relatively slow steps as Valiance surveyed the area. He directed her away from huge gatherings and those which might look threatening. It was all she needed right now to be put around some others that would overwhelm what little was left of her.

Mane and tail trailed along the ground as she moved - glitter being spread across the forest until Valiance alerted her of a young foal in the distance. A strange figure, indeed, but definitely that of a foal. She shudders, where were this child's parents? Too many foals left abandoned… too many who ran away never to come back. She moves forward a little faster now, wishing to help the young one as much as she could. "Valiance, try not to scare the young one?" Resplendence nearly pleaded over their bond before she made sure to make her presence known and stepped into view of the young one.

Her one ear flickered forward as she lowered her head a little. "Hello, where are your parents young one?" There is a tinge of concern lacing her voice as she imagines just hat Rue might be getting into at this point, if she was safe. "My name is Resplendence, can I help you?" she offered, Valiance taking a resting place on a branch above them - doing his best to not scare the child that was near them.

@Hyzenthlay

Hope you don't mind, Res is forever a doting mother -- and don't worry about tagging me XD
Sorry it's short .-.

Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
new beginnings [anybody] - by Hyzenthlay - 10-25-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: new beginnings [anybody] - by Resplendence - 10-25-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: new beginnings [anybody] - by Ki'irha - 10-26-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: new beginnings [anybody] - by Tembovu - 10-27-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: new beginnings [anybody] - by Hyzenthlay - 10-28-2015, 08:24 PM
RE: new beginnings [anybody] - by Resplendence - 11-03-2015, 10:19 PM