the Rift

new beginnings [anybody]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Valiance ruffled his feathered wings, scaled covered body puffing out as he gave a few small chirps of recognition to the small one who, really, was probably just about the same height of his bonded. When the young one asked if he was a bird, interested in everything about it all Resplendence could only manage to keep the laugh off of her lips. "He is a red dragon, sweetie," she offered, just as another stag came in - the other mare having already come in and taken to the side - speaking about how not all were nice out here.

A name fell from the young one's lips and spoke of what seemed to be a frog as her friend. Alas, when she called for her mom and pop she seemed to begin to panic. It was quiet for a few minutes - Valiance even shooting off to search the perimeter and see if anyone might be coming for the foal. Still, when the sounds came again, they were filled with sadness. "Perhaps we can try and find them?" Resplendence says - looking to the others, concern in her eyes. Maybe they would help as well. "I can offer protection in the Falls while we look, I believe I am closest to the borders? Hopefully,  though, we can find them today and you won't need that protection," she says with a gentle smile and then glances back around to meet everyone's gazes, hoping that they would agree to the possible plan that she had laid out.

"Does that sound reasonable?" she whispers - her uncertainty and shy manner taking over. All she really knew, was that they needed to find this girl's parents.

Sorry for the wait!
@Ki'irha
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
new beginnings [anybody] - by Hyzenthlay - 10-25-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: new beginnings [anybody] - by Resplendence - 10-25-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: new beginnings [anybody] - by Ki'irha - 10-26-2015, 06:49 PM