[PRIVATE] i'm tired of hope with nothing to hold

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
She fell, she hurt, she lived.
And through all the pain of her experiences,
she still had hope.

Attempts to make him see what she saw in him couldn't have turned out to be a bigger failure as she watches as the golden tries to turn away. The fear within his voice is noticeable but no matter how long she tries to pick away at it nothing comes to her. Why was he so afraid? Had she done something wrong? Surely he couldn't have just accidently blurted out that he loved her when he didn't.. Her heart hurts at the thought of being jerked around again but it is something she just cannot let herself believe. This feeling deep inside her was something that couldn't just be erased or removed, no this was something permanent and with her to stay. "Kaj..?" Her sentence dies on her lips as another apology spills from his beautifully curved lips. Dammit why was she so attracted to him! Why did love have to hurt?

Refusing to let him go and not hear what she had to say she started after him but stops herself knowing it was no use trying to give chase. He had brought her out here to tell her something and told her he had but she had not expected to be leaving here alone. "You need to accept that I am not going to just let you walk away! You do not have to be alone! I will not give up on you! Please.." She called out desperately wishing he would turn around and they could talk this through. She had never known him to be a coward yet here he was running from a girl that he had admitted to loving like some school boy. Her words echoed in her mind only validating the authenticity as true and from the heart. No matter what happened she would wait for him, she would be there when he finally gave up fighting. If he felt ever remotely how he said he did he would come back.

Sighing shakily she fought back the overwhelming urge to just run after her love and fight with everything she had for him to see what she did. He was no monster and he never would be. Whoever had put these ideas into his head had better watch their back cause she would be coming for them. How dare they do this, how dare they! Whoever had broken him she wanted to make pay and the thought surprised her for she had never been one to resort to violence. The difference this time was family, this time she would be fighting for her family and to keep it from falling apart when it had not even begun. Kaj had been the one to capture her heart when so many other had failed. Note had taken her dignity and her self respect and shattered it but she was beginning to realize she had never really loved him. She had been drawn by the idea of affection and someone caring about her but this was more, what she felt now was way more than words could describe. She had remembered once someone telling her that it took only minutes to fall in love but only when it was your soul mate staring back at you. This was something she had known for as long as she could remember since her arrival here, nothing had changed it had only grown stronger and harder to resist. They were made for each other and she would go to the ends of the earth and back to make him realize that. No matter what happened she would always be there for him to love.

"Talk."
notes;
tag; @Kaj
image credits
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
i'm tired of hope with nothing to hold - by Kaj - 10-25-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: i'm tired of hope with nothing to hold - by Brisa - 11-18-2015, 11:09 PM