the Rift

[PRIVATE] How deep is your love?

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
A M P E R E
"Any existence deprived of freedom is a kind of death" -- Michel Aoun

"I thought it best to attend these matters beyond herd borders," Ampere murmured in response to the curt greeting Isopia offered once she landed. In truth Ampere was a bit puzzled by her short tone - normally she was clinical, but not anything more. Was she more, or was Ampere just redirecting her own anxiety for this meeting onto her, reading into things that weren't there? She shrugged it off, deciding not to dwell on it.

"I think our secrets need to be a little less, secret," she continued after watching Isopia for a moment. "At least for it to work. We are only so many eyes that see, we need more to know what's going on - we need those that require help thinking of those eyes which they currently know nothing about." Hmm, Thranduil was much better at talking in code, the gods too. Her direct methods didn't really suit cryptic messages, nor a secret organization, but she figured it was time to branch out when the same old trope wasn't working any more (if ever). This group was important, beyond even Ampere's missions. It would matter, some day, but it needed help.

"Cloak told me you could craft stone?" she tilted her head, curious, though she doubted Mesec a liar. "I think building an icon out of stone would get people talking and wondering." A shrine, or a monument, but Ampere wisely chose not to call it those things. She wasn't even sure that's what she wanted it to be, but she needed something to show the world they were being whatched, for better or for worse.

"Can you do it?"
She'd get to the egg later, no need to piss someone off before asking them a favor.

Credits: Image by Tabini
Coding by Tamme

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 10-27-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Isopia - 10-27-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 11-07-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Isopia - 11-07-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 11-11-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Isopia - 11-14-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 11-27-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Isopia - 11-28-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 11-28-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Isopia - 11-28-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 11-29-2015, 02:45 AM