the Rift

[PRIVATE] How deep is your love?

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia
barefoot on a summer's night

Isopia was mildly amused by Thunderhead's comment. Were she aware of her place within the Dragon's Throat, her relationship with Gaucho, or her defiance as a Sultana, then Gladiator, and now Chancellor, she might have found it even more amusing. As it was, her one-sided knowledge of what her own herd was like, was comical enough. Archibald and Kaj? They did a great deal of talking and acting very large. In truth, she had not seem them do a whole lot. Then again, her life had been rather short in comparison, and Helovia was more or less at peace.

Still, the girl formed her own opinions..

Isopia's ears perked forwards slightly as the notion of being less secret was revealed. She liked that idea, for secrecy was something she was only good at in moderation and with clear instructions. Without that, she wasn't much use, for her ability to appropriately respond in social situations was poor at best.

Who was Cloak...? Didn't matter.

"I can." The girl acknowledged, as a small tower of stone erupted by her side, spiraling into the air, surrounded by pebble-sized dragons. If she was the introspective type, she might wonder if this was a subconscious homage to the Edge where she was born. Mommy issues perhaps? Abandonment issues? Why not both? But Iso wasn't, and so it didn't occur to her. However as she began to speak, the fixture crumbled back to the earth.

"The things I create outside of the Falls do not seem to last. When my attention is pulled, they last perhaps a few weeks. A season at most, and that is if they are reinforced and carefully constructed. The Wilds do not seem hospitable to the addition of new furniture. I have heard of others with crafting abilities say the same. "

Could it live on the borders of the Falls? What about wherever Ampere hailed from? Nothing suspicious about an innocuous statue ... unless you knew what you were looking for.

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 10-27-2015, 12:10 AM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Isopia - 10-27-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 11-07-2015, 01:23 AM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Isopia - 11-07-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 11-11-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Isopia - 11-14-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 11-27-2015, 11:46 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Isopia - 11-28-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: How deep is your love? - by Ampere - 11-28-2015, 05:02 PM