the Rift

Try Again?

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Chase the Wind and
Touch the Sky

Here I am, again. It seems like it had only been mere months since I crossed into Helovia the first time, yet it's been nearly two years. It was here, that I had first found Miles. Or well the egg that had later hatched into him. My little brat of a brother. We had been together through so much. As if he had heard me, well technically he probably had, the kitsune stirred on my back. "We back, again?" His voice had grown stronger over our time away. Yes, we're back. I don't know for how long, but I have to find my family. My Uncle at least. I stride forward, into a clearing. The heat from TallSun combined with the muggy feel of the air told of rain, and soon.

The brown six-tailed green tipped kitsune climbed up my neck to sit between my ears. I snorted softly. Do you have to do that? "Yes, must protect you." My green eyes roll slightly in aggravation. Nothing to protect me from. Besides, I can protect us both better if you aren't on top of my head. With a resigned sigh he moves back down on my back.

It seemed I had been right about the storm incoming. With a crack of lightning, and a roll of thunder the promised rains began to pour. I shifted, seeking shelter under one of the smaller trees. The lightning would be more tempted by the taller ones. We would be safer here. Now, to wait... Or do we take our chances and wander the wilds of Helovia once more..... Na, I think our chances are better off here, waiting.

"Talk?"

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Try Again? - by Merida - 10-27-2015, 06:28 AM
RE: Try Again? - by Ilios - 10-29-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Try Again? - by Nuray - 10-30-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Try Again? - by Merida - 11-04-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: Try Again? - by Imonada - 11-04-2015, 08:24 PM