the Rift

[OPEN] and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

The girl was feisty, she had to give her that. This so called Erthe, daughter of Vadim seemed a bit too big for her britches. Elsa could easily prove she was a general. A spike to the face or a burning chest out of nowhere would have to convince the white filly. You didn’t have to be physically bulky to cause a lot of damage. In the presence of Tembovu, however, Elsa decided that it would be in her best interest to avoid teaching lessons for now.

She watched in silence as Tembovu addressed Erthe. If Elsa didn’t know better, she’d almost think her to be his child if she hadn’t already claimed that her bloodlines belonged to some Vadim. So there was, for a fleeting moment, a concerned Elsa. The limp was evident, so what had happened while she was away? Guilt came rushing forth to the front of her head, and she felt dizzy with exhaustion. These panic attacks had been occurring for a while, and in times of stress and guilt, they visited often. She inhaled deeply, trying to make her mind believe that there was nothing she could have done. But why would damage come to a young one? If the Edge had been attacked, it was cemented that her future here would be short if she managed to cross one of the kings.

Elsa was glad that the striped acquaintance took over for her health. He would be a good dad one day, his children could count on him if he ever decided to have some. His voice protruded into her thoughts though, as he provided a positive outlook to her predicament. The little white one spoke up then from his side, he sassiness made her smirk a bit, and even more so when Tembovu chastised her comments. They had a right to know though, because technically, although unbeknownst to them, Erthe had got hurt, and Elsa should have been around to help. They deserved to know.

“I was looking for my children, my girls, my twins…” her voice trailed off as she bit back the anger that wanted to follow. She wanted to be able to blame someone, and she couldn’t. “A bath was hardly on my mind. They went missing since the original Edge invaded the Hidden Falls a while back. I tried so hard to keep them, but now both of the children are missing along with their father.” Elsa shook her head in distress, taking a step back, afraid her pent up emotions might cause terrible things. “I thought I would be able to find them outside of Helovia, but it seems that with all the time that has passed that I will once again be alone for a while.” It was wishful thinking to hope that she would one day find love again. The emotion was so fleeting, and catching it twice in a lifetime seemed impossible. “I guess you could say that the journey at least taught me how to let go.” Her voice was oddly dead, as she looked between the two companions. Neither of them knew her well, so what would they think of this emotional unload. “And I am sorry, Miss. Erthe, that you were hurt under what should have been my watch. I was selfish to abandon the herd in their time of need.” She offered a low muzzle, although dirty, to show a sign of apology to the young one. “Has anyone else been hurt?” Her question was directed to Tembovu, but Erthe probably knew about the status of the other young ones, if some happened to be born while she was away.

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: and the kids cried out, please stop youre scaring me - by Elsa - 11-04-2015, 01:41 PM