the Rift

even your teeth bite your tongue sometimes

Sartura Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

As she studies the reactions of the other two women, she realizes they think her sentiment odd. In return, one colorful brow arches high and imperially, but when she elaborates, it has no bite to it; she sounds a bit amused, instead, but in a way that made her eyes glitter with goodwill. "Not everyone is so selfless," she purrs before quieting to observe the cool exchange. Least of all me. 

Enna's dry remark directed toward Tembovu entices Sartura's dark lips to twist with another dose of mirth. From that small pivotal moment, the young healer suddenly seems so much more interesting than before, when she was simply just another pretty face. She fights the urge to like her and the masked doe ends up regarding the stallion nearby again, rather heatedly, as she idly swishes about the yard of fine silk that is her iridescent tail. "I have to decline, Tembovu," she tells him, her a's particularly long here. Haughty, but with a hint of playfulness. Turning her attention back to the Basin mares, she smoothly continues on, pleasantly. "The cold suits me just fine. I would much like to see your home. Perhaps even stay."

With that she waits for them to take the lead on the journey north into the distant mountains. The scattered light still flickers all around them in white blaze splashed across the trees, the stream supplying it silvered tinsel in the sunlight. But before they officially depart, just before, she tilts her head to the side toward the buck. "Maybe I'll come visit sometime," she smirks, those same striking moon eyes that stirred him before peering up from a sweep of lashes for one long moment before she looks forward, and never back again.

@Tembovu

@Enna

@Ki'irha

Messages In This Thread
even your teeth bite your tongue sometimes - by Sartura - 10-27-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: even your teeth bite your tongue sometimes - by Sartura - 11-05-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: even your teeth bite your tongue sometimes - by Sartura - 11-24-2015, 07:48 PM