the Rift

[Quest] Drawing to a Close [Sun God, Open]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

I'll never see any side of heaven
I'll walk for miles through a blazin' hell

Vikram, a recent convert to his alliance, made his presence known. The God of the Sun had no need to intimidate this glorious hybrid or show off his glorious powers. A small fire sparked at his shrine and grew. From the flames stepped forth the mighty god, and he flicked his large, creamy wings absently to rid himself of the fiery leftovers of his arrival.

"Welcome back. I am glad that you have been met with success," he said. Carefully, the Sun God hooked one of his twisted horn through the bag and set in on his shrine. The presence of another caught his attention, and he narrowed his eyes at her. A Moon follower. His most hated rival.

"You keep ill company, Vikram," he commented before leveling his gaze back at the hybrid. "The final ingredient to harden your constitution for fire are lava stones. They reside at the bottom of the ocean, but Jörmungandr, the dragon of the sea, may choose to assist you. Good luck."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Quest] Drawing to a Close [Sun God, Open] - by God of the Sun - 06-18-2012, 05:33 PM