the Rift

[OPEN] "this is the part where you look at me

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
and say goodbye"

There was something very wrong.  Each step she took only strengthened the knowledge that there was something very wrong with her. It had taken her some time to force her way from beneath the tiger's massive body and even longer to convince herself to walk away. She coughed and wheezed, blood colored her teeth and muzzle crimson and her hooves dragged the ground as she forced herself away from the battlefield. Blood continuously ran from the deep wound in her side where the tiger's claw had slipped between her ribs and punctured her lung. Her head hung low and her blue eyes were not as clear and bright as they normally were and she didn't have the energy to hold herself in the regal manner that was typical Snö.

As the girl reached the shore she stood looking out at the land that was far out of reach. In the back of her mind she knew that she would never make it across the sea back to the mainland. She would never feel the snow crunch beneath her hooves, or watch the mist as it swirled around the trees in the Edge.

She was tired.

Tired of fighting. Tired of trying to make herself better for everyone else. Tired of trying to fit in. Tired of hurting and being hurt. Tired of running.

Snö's legs folded beneath her body and she hit the ground because she no longer had the strength to stand. She groaned and she rested her head in the sand and looked out at the water as it lapped so gently against the shore. The sound was soothing, calming, and she couldn't help but think this isn't so bad as she lay there. It wasn't the mountains, but what a view.

The edges of her vision had begun to grow dark and keeping her eyes open began to be a chore. She realized that she was slipping away, but she couldn't make herself care because the warm pull of death was too alluring for her to resist. As she slipped away there were only two things that she regretted. "I didn't get to tell my dad I'm sorry. I didn't get to tell him that I do love him."

I'm so sorry, dad. I love you.

"."

Snö
you're looking at an absolute zero
i'm not the devil but i won't be your hero
Image Credit

@Mauja
if Mauja wants the god blood she got from the battle he can have it

Messages In This Thread
"this is the part where you look at me - by Snö - 10-28-2015, 12:01 PM