the Rift

[OPEN] "this is the part where you look at me
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia the Amaranthine
"Musing through memories, Losing my grip in the grey. Fighting to hold on, clinging to just one more day"
Ophelia had finally calmed, a deep breath settling her temper to glassy sea. She was quick to anger and passionate in her fury, but she was not so petty that she couldn't let go - sometimes... Still, she had to respect Mauja and his pain, no matter what foolish choices he tried to make while in the throes of sorrow. Just because the world had beat her into heartlessness at the signs of sadness didn't mean that he had to share the same experience.

Thus, she let her cloven hooves rest as Ulrik made his... thing to get across the channel and she watched the scene unfold. So many threw themselves at him with advice and comfort, but Ophelia knew that she couldn't offer anything that would make the pain go away. He had to know that it would stay there forever, an unshakable shadow on your very heart - a dead spot which didn't beat in time with the rest.

Tinek ran his talons through his mane, jumping to attention when Mauja spoke his name. The silver dragon watched the stallion swing his head around to him, and the scaly creature rubbed up against his face like a cat. Secretly, he wanted to shove his tongue out at Irma, but he decided that maturity was a good option at this juncture. Either way, Mauja's mane should be less tangled now, and that was good, right? The dragon watched as the tall beast rose to his hooves and he scampered back to Ophelia, jumping back onto her hip.

He wanted to take his daughter to the Edge, and that was where Ophelia would go - helping where she could. She would wander in silence, no words able to mend this rift of loss.

Coding by Tamme with credits to Sevin | Art by cos-tam

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
"this is the part where you look at me - by Snö - 10-28-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: "this is the part where you look at me - by Ophelia - 12-23-2015, 12:59 PM