the Rift

[OPEN] Ready. Set. Repair.

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Between two evils, always pick the one you have yet to try

It is a response that Miseal did not expect, one that he had never seen before. The boy trembles, trips, and falls apart quite literally in front of him. The beast is confused to say the least, not sure on how to deal with the boy of lightning skin. Miseal wasn't sure if the culprit of such an attack was himself or what exactly had triggered such a rush of emotion and fear. Miseal didn't think he had done anything that would make sense of such a demonstration from the colt. 

Some may have reached out and tried to console the sobs and sputtering, but Miseal stood idly by, waiting for the feathered to realize that Miseal was going to be no harm. Did this boy not have someone to model after in his life? Where was the bouncing energy and naive wondering about that most children expressed? Why did he show such weakness? He thought about this for a while, questions bubbling and popping in a thick mixture of curiosity in the cauldron of disasters and dreams that was Miseal's mind. All Miseal knew, was that this young stallion would never be able to grow up, to live a life fruitful and prosperous if he nearly passed out underneath the light weight of Miseal's words. Although Miseal didn't like to think it, there were far worse things in the world then him. 

The boy gives his name at last, Shahrokh, a name that had all potential to take titles but was missing the urge to take such rankings. Miseal, despite have only meeting the lad, saw something inside him, that made him want to help him. Perhaps, it was a reflection of himself in the innocent silver eyes that pulled on a force that he didn't know he was even capable of possessing. Whatever it was, Miseal was willing to explore such drawings. "Harden up child, I do not wish to see you this way. What are you so afraid of?"  He asked, crowned cranium tilting in his wonder, words stern and strong. "I am Miseal of the Dragon's throat, we are no longer strangers, so please do not be fearful."

"Talk?"
OCC: I totally forgot about this thread! I am soooo sorry :/ && sorry Miseal's a bit of a dick 
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Ready. Set. Repair. - by Misael - 10-28-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Ready. Set. Repair. - by Shahrokh - 10-28-2015, 09:00 PM
RE: Ready. Set. Repair. - by Misael - 11-03-2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Ready. Set. Repair. - by Shahrokh - 11-08-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Ready. Set. Repair. - by Misael - 11-29-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Ready. Set. Repair. - by Shahrokh - 11-30-2015, 10:18 PM