the Rift

[OPEN] Orders. [Patrol]

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Reginald laughed and Abraham cared not. The time of mirth was an unusual one for the leviathan's wombmate, but Abraham would not deny him the booming and whooping with his pride. Abraham was not attacked here--his brother was not laughing at him. His brother was laughing at what he had seen. This place, this carnal act, this woman--all of it. Reginald laughed because he found irony in it, Abraham decided.

A small, crooked smirk lifted the side of Abraham's muzzle. "Scrawny, but willing." He muttered, bi-hued eyes looking to Sikeax. There was no compassion in the mismatched gaze, only grim satisfaction. His brother's following statement catches his attention. Black ears perk in the dappled stallion's direction, and his head lifts indignantly. Reginald has let himself fall into the shackles of a rank. Abraham's face twisted in disgust, and his teeth gnashed against the air. Draconian queens shifted on his broad back, confused at this sudden outburst. "Why!?" Abraham hissed, tail lashing behind him.

The white-legged man had no desire to succumb to a herd's ranks, or lower his head to another man's dominance. The leviathan would forever be his own king--even if the desire was driven by youthful foolishness. He thought his wombmate to hold this same conviction. Believing that Reginald had let someone command his was absurd, and it caused bile to rise in the back of Abraham's throat. A fiery rage blazed in his chest at the thought of chains holding his feathered legs.

The duty of a herd took their father away from them in their youth.

Was Reginald truly so much like their Father?

[I'm sorry I'm the worst -- this post is crap but I really /needed/ to write it. Ignore the tag from my admin account -- i posted incorrectly!]

Abraham
Image Credit || by: sevin!

@Reginald @Sikeax

Messages In This Thread
Orders. [Patrol] - by Reginald - 10-28-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Orders. [Patrol] - by Sikeax - 10-28-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Orders. [Patrol] - by Abraham - 10-30-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: Orders. [Patrol] - by Reginald - 11-03-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Orders. [Patrol] - by Sikeax - 11-07-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: Orders. [Patrol] - by Abraham - 12-10-2015, 07:12 PM