the Rift

[OPEN] Now Or Never

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

My head tilted as Thantos spoke his greeting and smoke slipped past his lips. "...that's new." I murmured, but I guess it shouldn't have surprised me that a dragon horse had smoke slip past his lips as he spoke. I think that the surprising part was that it had never happened before (that I could remember) in all the times that I had spoken with him. Of course if I had paid more attention during the last god battle I would have seen him breathe fire at the tigress, but ... I hadn't paid much attention to him after he told me to watch out for the creepy skeleton horse. (Seriously, what kind of weird things went on in this world that our gods had taken land from?)

"I did not want to appear intrusive to your leaders, I am aware that my kind are under speculation right now."

I snorted softly at that. "You fought to protect Helovia more than once." I pointed out even if I really didn't need to. "Why would you be under speculation?" Honestly, what else could he do to prove that he wasn't a bad guy? Climb to the top of the Veins and shout it out for the whole world and the gods to hear? "And you're my friend. I'm inviting you in." I looked him over, then, spotting the burns that I assumed he had gotten in the last battle. "Besides ... we have a healer in the Throat that can ..."

But my voice trailed and I turned as another mare arrived and by the way she carried herself I automatically assumed she was a warrior before she introduced herself as such. "Hello, Nephele." I offered the warrior mare a smile. "I'm Ranjiri, Dragon Throat Artisan." I said because I had never met the other mare before. My attention returned to Thantos as he introduced himself and said that he wanted to join. He'd already met Megaera so I was fairly sure that she would welcome him, especially since she knew that he'd fought for Helovia. But at that point I guessed that only time would tell if she (and Gaucho) would welcome him as openly as I had.

"."

mother make me, make me a big grey cloud
      so i can rain on you things i can't say out loud
image credits

@Thantos @Nephele

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Now Or Never - by Thantos - 10-28-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Now Or Never - by Ranjiri - 10-29-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Now Or Never - by Nephele - 10-29-2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Now Or Never - by Thantos - 11-03-2015, 02:18 PM
RE: Now Or Never - by Ranjiri - 11-06-2015, 02:46 PM