Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
So at this very point...
It's go big or go home

What was she doing with her life? The question prodded at her thoughts as she headed south to the Threshold. It was strange even thinking that she wanted to help another being and guide an equine to her home. EVERYTHING was strange! She was changing and Zandora wasn't sure she liked to change. So much had happened over the recent weeks, it left the ebonite mare feeling drained and confused. Always confused, 24/7, it was exhausting. As much as the little good part of her didn't want to believe it, not caring, being reckless and wild, was fun--and easier. Change destroyed her, it was very much like a poison that slowly spread through her system and shut down the life in her without haste, it was everything but painless. 

Shaking her chiseled head, Zandora blocked out the dark thoughts that clouded her mind. Her lilac pupiless eyes wondered around the thin pine trunks and needles, remembering the times when she first entered Helovia. It was confusing and overwhelming, but she eventually settled in and Zandora was actually joyous to have entered this realm. Anywhere was better then there, she thought with shaken eyes. Her past couldn't reach her here at least. 

Ears perked forward at the sight of a small gathering, they looked like birds to the arabian. Each's head tilting and turning as they looked upon the new meat, trying to show him their relevance. It was humorous really, but she had no experience in bringing one home with her, so she guessed that this was simply how it was done. As she further examined the lot, she recognized Rikyn, her patrolling partner from earlier on. The other two equines were of no remembrance she could recall. One was dappled, with onyx drapes and a tigeress companion, and the other was of browns, creams, and golds. A set of deadly weaponry protruded from his brown cranium, she assumed this was the new comer as the other had a bonded.

Walking forward from her hidden perch in the forestry, Zandora neared Rikyn's side, standing by the large ebonite. "Hello new inhabitant, I am Zandora of the Aurora Basin."  She spoke, announcing her arrival with chords of dark honeys and silks. She gave a dip to the stranger, as well as a small smile to her fellow, Rikyn. "Do tell us, where are you from? And please, ask any questions, Rikyn and I both would love to answer them." She smiled then, welcoming the bay with open, hopeful arms.

OCC: Welcome to Helovia! You are a great writer and I look forward to this thread, I'm ShadowMare and we are glad to see you here :) feel free to pm me if you have any questions :)
Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
no one truly believes [o] - by Tamorin - 10-29-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Rikyn - 10-30-2015, 09:01 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Ciceron - 10-31-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Tamorin - 11-01-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Zandora - 11-01-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Agnodice - 11-01-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Rikyn - 11-02-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Ciceron - 11-02-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Tamorin - 11-04-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Zandora - 11-07-2015, 06:19 PM