Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
So at this very point...
It's go big or go home

The names of each filled her drums as she entered, the air being filled with taints of tension and colds. For her first time in the threshold, she wasn't quite sure she would return. Zandora did not like games, (well not these at least) but she could most definitely play. The poor man must feel overwhelmed, her threshold entrance was much easier. The body of Panzram flashed across her eyes then, but she did not let their encounters distract her. Her past so oftenly resurfacing when unwanted and unneeded. 

Rikyn reached out to her, the ebonite muzzle of his reminding her of the night in the cold, Ashamin's face replacing Rikyn's as he eagerly reached out to her, when Zandora had un-politely declined. She had been so sour to the young stallion who deserved so much better then her. Things were different now, Zandora was different, she was better then who she used to be. So with a sparkle within her eye, their onyx muzzles met as purple and gold horns touched with a electricity that only their kind could hold. Zandora huddled close to the stallion, stealing his warmth whether he liked it or not. (who wouldn't?)

Tamorin explained his home, and it made her want to ask more questions but she kept her maw closed. Perhaps if he traveled home with them, she could ask him such things that she was curious about. His homeland seemed rather plain, but she painted it in her mind the best she could and figured that it was indeed a place to steal your breath. He was no stranger to mountains, in which the Aurora Basin was covered with, the familiar landforms could be helpful in his settling. She herself was fond of the snowcapped beauties.

It wasn't soon that Zandora started to not like this dappled dick. She glanced at Rikyn to see his response, all he said was the truth. There indeed were companions that ranked the tigeress, it wasn't anything to get all in a wad about. Ears perked forward in sudden interest, she gave Tamorin a warm smile, as if to say hang in there. Not soon after did the dappled extend an offer to take him to the Hidden Falls. Zandora let a snort escape as he spoke of the Hidden Falls as being champions. She took it upon herself to inform the newcomer of the truth, if the dappled could so handle it like he already seemed to express that he couldn't. After all, the Hidden Falls was the cursed land.

"Before you accept that, I would just like to say that you shouldn't feel under pressure to go with him. If you would like to see all Helovia could offer before you joined ranks with a herd, I would most definitely be able to guide you through the paths that stretch through our home. But, if you do think you are ready, I would highly encourage you to join a real herd of champions my friend, you see, the Hidden Falls was invaded not too long ago by us and another ally, and I would hate to see your talent potentially wasted. The Aurora Basin would be joyous to have you, as a true fellow champion."  She spoke with soft, informative words, that did not express the annoyance within her. Was the Hidden Falls even stable? She didn't even know that they were starting to recruit, or even getting off their feet. She didn't think the falls was in any position to accept new members, or even if they were the basin was more qualified in her unbiased opinion. "Of and if I may-- the cold is really not that bad! It's got so many perks to it, I think you would find yourself very happy if you join us. The offer still stands if you wish to explore too, I would love to see your face again!" She spoke with no coldness that, only the warmth of welcome. She hoped Tamorin would choose wisely, it's would be such a shame to see otherwise.

OCC: Sorry for the wait! Funerals are quite literally awful!
Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
no one truly believes [o] - by Tamorin - 10-29-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Rikyn - 10-30-2015, 09:01 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Ciceron - 10-31-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Tamorin - 11-01-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Zandora - 11-01-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Agnodice - 11-01-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Rikyn - 11-02-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Ciceron - 11-02-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Tamorin - 11-04-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: no one truly believes [o] - by Zandora - 11-07-2015, 06:19 PM