the Rift

[OPEN] Poetry & Fuel

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi

The breeze tugged at her tangled mane and a sound, a thud kind of sound, drifted into her ears putting her on pins. She watched the creature walk towards her and remained very still. It was a mare; a pretty monochrome female with wings and Dacianna watched her with interest. Wings were rare in the place she had been born, but in the battle she had seen quite a few that had been blessed with flight, it was a pity the scene was so violent otherwise the blue roan would’ve enjoyed seeing such beauty in motion. Still, Daci watched her warily with her ears flickering this way and that as she was uncertain what to expect of these Helovians. She had fought alongside them, but why were they all there in the first place? It was almost as if they were expecting a fight to happen. Had this happened before? Was this normal? Perhaps foreigners were not so welcome here or, at least, their evil Gods anyway.

Words slipped from the stranger’s mouth, not a welcome, but a question instead. The blue roan nodded carefully, the uncertainty showing in her gaze that lingered on this painted mare "yes, your Earth God led us" she replied. The elderly looking goliath owned a rather trustworthy face and so Dacianna had followed him with a relative ease. She didn’t know he was going to lead them straight into a battle. She didn’t have chance to say more on the subject, however, as suddenly she was being fussed over as the stranger appeared to have noticed her charred condition.

A healer? Dacianna wondered if she meant like the healers she had seen on the battlefield, the one-eared mare that had cared for the unconscious filly alongside a white-faced stallion. Were they the healers of Helovia? Yet, they had healed with magic and that was something Dacianna knew nothing of. She remained silent for a moment, letting the stranger introduce herself as Iona and her sister as Alysanne.

As if summoned by her own name, Daci turned her attention quickly to another who had arrived, so this was Alysanne. They looked alike, these sisters, almost like twins. She also spoke kindly and the roan could feel her shoulders beginning to relax, her breathing becoming more normal as she realized that she was in no danger. In fact, she may have been blessed. "Compared to some of the others I’ve seen, I’m quite alright" she replied with a crooked smile "though if you can help me I would welcome it kindly, thank you both of you" she began to shift a little closer to Alysanne. Even though this foreign power frightened her, the burns on her back were much more concerning and Dacianna was quite interested as to how this mare would heal her.

"I’m Dacianna of-" of where?! She looked startled for a moment, since she had run away from her former home and fallen into the rift, where on earth was she from? "Nowhere in particular" she quietly finished with a dejected sort of sadness in her voice. "I’ve lived in the Rift world for quite a while though that is not where I was born. I was born in a living world like this and was captured by the Rift. Your God saved us" she explained the best she could and began to smile as she looked around the Isles. "This land is beautiful" she murmured in awe before remembering something Iona had said earlier.

"What is the Worlds Edge?" she asked Iona, finding the term quite interesting.

@Iona @Alysanne

Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Poetry & Fuel - by Dacianna - 10-29-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Iona - 11-03-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Alysanne - 11-10-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Dacianna - 11-12-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Iona - 11-17-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Alysanne - 11-23-2015, 08:26 PM