the Rift

[OPEN] Poetry & Fuel

Dacianna Posts: 55
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 4 Y/O HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
imi

Worlds Edge it sounded slightly ominous but tempting. Somewhere you shouldn’t go, but you did anyway. Perhaps she shouldn’t be taking the name so literally. "Ahh I wish it hadn't been so dramatic… I’m sorry for the mess we caused" she offered awkwardly, it wasn’t really her fault, but Dacianna still felt like she should apologise for it anyway. Their God had saved her after all and by being saved by him, she had inadvertently caused the deaths and injuries of others. If she had known what would happen, Dacianna would have remained in the Rift, despite how evil it was. It made her feel incredibly indebted and mightily uncomfortable with just being here, let alone being offered a place to stay as these two were doing now. It was then that she learned that the Worlds Edge was a herd and not, in fact, the actual point where the world ended. A herd? It had been a long time since she had been apart of a herd and the last one she had run away from. Still, what choice did she have? She could wander around, but for some reason that wasn’t quite as appealing as going back to the place these two mares called home. Maybe it was time to have a real home again, to feel the warmth of family and forget the cold darkness of the Rift.

"I would love to come back with you to your home" she accepted the offer heartily and thus sealing the next part of her journey. Daci didn’t know how things worked here, but perhaps being in a herd would enlighten her to this new culture and how it worked. Did they live in a similar way that she could relate to? Or were they completely different? Perhaps she’d have to adapt more and let go of everything she knew to be normal, adjust to their normal. The Helovia normal; whatever that was.

Her thoughts were cut short there as the mare named Alysanne told her to remain still and Dacianna stood silently, watching her inspect her own injuries that she too had suffered in the fight. Burns, much like her own, but they didn’t remain long. The roan mare’s eyes widened in surprise as a black mist came forth from the healer and settled over her wings before dissipating leaving only pink skin where the burns had once been. Magic! Did every horse here possess such powers? Before she could contemplate it more the healer was looking at her now with a gaze that asked permission. Slowly, Dacianna nodded and remained deathly still as the mists washed over her body, her eyes still wide as she watched it engulf her and the pain ebbed away until there was nothing left but a question.

For a moment she stood silent in shock, Dacianna had met healers before, but healers who used natural resources and it took them days or months or even years to heal some ailments. Yet, this mare had healed her in a matter of minutes. "Amazing" she cooed as she began to walk around, as if she was testing it out much better, thank you. What a beautiful gift you have" she smiled in gratitude. "I hope I haven’t tired you out too much" the guilt was already beginning to set in, if it wasn’t for these mares, perhaps she’d have been stuck on the Isles for a lot longer.

She wondered if they would return home now and, realising that she could not fly like they could, she cocked her head to one side. "Your home is to the West you say? I shall report there then" she looked westward with a curiosity before turning back to the pair "thank you for healing me and offering me a place to stay. You’ve offered me more help than I could ever have hoped for, please let me repay you one day" she said the last part as more of a statement that they weren’t allowed to argue with.

[amg so sorry its late! We can end it here if you like? Since the thread is getting a little old now :3]

@Iona
Don't let the curtain catch you, cause you've been here before,
The chair is an island darling, you can't touch the floor
--------------------------
force permitted / please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Poetry & Fuel - by Dacianna - 10-29-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Iona - 11-03-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Alysanne - 11-10-2015, 08:31 PM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Dacianna - 11-12-2015, 06:55 AM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Iona - 11-17-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Poetry & Fuel - by Alysanne - 11-23-2015, 08:26 PM