Gashad Posts: 6
Deceased atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 21hh :: 30+ HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

I don't know who you think you are
but before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you
</style>

I'd stayed well away from Mrs Stripey as she busted through the veil between worlds and threw the usual old hissy fits. It was no secret that I loved myself a healthy portion of chaos every once in a while, but not to the point where I'd risk getting on the wrong side of the gods. Dying would be the most pleasant outcome, and let me tell you, there really are fates worse than death. Just look at me - I'm living proof!

Still, this place was boring. Everything all neatly ordered and well arranged, the sun rising and falling at set intervals, each day lining up much like the other had been. Where was the adventure in living like that, all scheduled and timely and picture perfect? Where was the madness, the chaos, the leaking timestreams and distorting space-time wormholes and the delightfully horrific mutant creatures, a result of centuries of over-exposure to magical energies? There wasn't enough of anything here, and it was so tedious my bones ached with it.

Ha, get it? My bones.

Anyway. Since time was actually flowing in a noticeable fashion, I decided to spend it on something worthwhile. Like stalking! It's always been a favorite pastime of mine, I do love seeing the paranoia awaken within their eyes and how they start to glance over their shoulders. I picked him out as I watched the battles from a safe place, well out of reach and very comfortable indeed, and I'd spent these past few days skulking about in his tracks, dropping hints every once in a while in the hopes that he'd notice that he wasn't alone.

But my, wasn't this particular sample very dumb? From what I could tell he hadn't noticed me at all, and what, I ask, is the fun in stalking someone if they don't notice, feel afraid, run and try to hide?

So I changed tactics. One night - at least I assume it was night, it's so hard to tell when you're used to morning and midday follow upon afternoon with night shooting by in the blink of an eye. You know, the way it does in the Rift. Anyway I got bored with following him around, so instead I decided to make myself noticed. I drew myself up to my fullest height - rather considerable, if I may say so myself - put on a charming grin

hehehe see what I did there?

and then I charged out from behind, screaming from the top of my lungs (or rather, I would have if I'd had any). Thrashing my clawed wings I tried to slash at his juicy looking ass, shuddering with delight at the thought of being able to spill blood again. It had been so very long since last time, not since I'd played with those nice little girls at the beach.

It had been some time ago... or at least I thought so. Time was a funny thing, after all, and it didn't behave at all the way I was used to.

Nor did anything else.

PC: 1/3 + Cl Def
WC: 508

Summary: Gashad attacks from the rear, attempting to slash the claws of his wings across Volterra's rump.

Messages In This Thread
dancing with a wolf - by Volterra - 10-30-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: dancing with a wolf - by Gashad - 11-08-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: dancing with a wolf - by Volterra - 11-15-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: dancing with a wolf - by Gashad - 11-28-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: dancing with a wolf - by Volterra - 11-29-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: dancing with a wolf - by Gashad - 12-08-2015, 05:03 PM
RE: dancing with a wolf - by Volterra - 12-12-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: dancing with a wolf - by Gashad - 12-12-2015, 01:23 PM
RE: dancing with a wolf - by Blu - 12-15-2015, 10:17 AM