[PRIVATE] tough love

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
[Image: 50a7eed791df8]

KTULU THE CONSTRICTOR

from adversity, heroes are born

"She doesn't trust the ones she saw attacking... In the invasion. As for how she would act in front of one of the Czars, she stood in front of me then too. Would your own companion not seek to protect you from one she thought a threat?"

Ktulu had rolled her eyes as she turned back to the filly when she defended her hound's actions because she obviously thought the girl was full of shit. "Did any physical harm come to you after we took over the Falls?" The dark mare had demanded. "No. And so long as you remain a member of the Hidden Falls no harm will come to you from any member here." The tone of her voice promised that there would be consequences if she found out that anyone in the Falls hurt another herd member without due cause. Of course with how emotional the girl was it wouldn't have surprised Ktulu if she thought that the tone of her voice was directed at her"And as for my companion ...  he knows better than to disrespect any member of this herd because I taught him better." And she would leave it at that.

"If you want to kick us out just because of her growling, do it. Not like any of you have given a shit about me since you took over. Only reason I stuck around was hoping my parents would come back. To bad my mom can't, cause she's dead."

Every fiber of Ktulu's being wanted to snap at the child to grow up and stop acting like a brat, but she bit her tongue. "Walk with me." She said, her voice leaving no room for argument, and she walked away from the new warrior and the mason that had brought him. "If we didn't give a shit about you," The Constrictor said as she walked. "Then you would be homeless, wouldn't you? If none of us gave a shit about you then we would have kicked you out when we took over. But you're still living here, you're still being taken care of, and it seems to me like you're taking it for granted."

'Take it easy.' Eytan murmured from his place at Ktulu's side. 'She lost her mother.'

"She's not the only one." The dark mare snapped, her crimson eyes finding her companion, who just shook his head at her.

"I know what its like to lose a parent." She finally said. "I buried my mother not long before the invasion. I also know what its like to lose a child." So that pity me bullshit isn't going to work on me. "Sitting around feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to make yourself feel better and it isn't going to bring your mother back." She was quiet for several seconds as they walked as she debated on what she should say next. "The best thing you can do is find someone else to fill the void they left behind or find something to keep you busy so you don't feel that pain all the time."

"."

Messages In This Thread
tough love - by Ktulu - 10-31-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: tough love - by Vitani - 10-31-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: tough love - by Ktulu - 10-31-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: tough love - by Vitani - 11-02-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: tough love - by Ktulu - 11-02-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: tough love - by Vitani - 11-04-2015, 12:49 AM
RE: tough love - by Ktulu - 11-19-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: tough love - by Vitani - 12-04-2015, 08:44 AM