the Rift

[PRIVATE] tough love

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily

VITANI
When we look up at the stars, we see only the memory of light; and though they are distant we know they still shine

"How do you how much the land was changed if you weren't born?" Ugh she has an answer for everything doesn't she? Before I can speak she goes on. "Oh, that's right. You don't. Pity." I wanted to roll my eyes but I didn't. "I've walked these borders every night since we won this land. I've traveled over these fields, though these cliffs, around waterfalls, all over. I know this land just as well as the land I ruled and you can't tell me otherwise because you don't know." Fine, she wants to think I don't know anything, let her. Maybe now I understand why everyone left. Why so few stuck around for the take over. Cause these newcomers.... They were know it alls! So instead I decided to remain quiet and just listen. If she said something that I knew was wrong, i'll just let her stay wrong. Someone else can show the know it all up.

"You will begin patrols next season." Wait what?! "I'm not old enough to be a warrior." I snorted. I was in limbo. To old to be clinging to anyone's side, and to young to take my own place in the herd. What did she think she was playing at? Besides, who says I wanted to be one of her warriors anyway. I sorry I got us in trouble. Sarabi speaks in my mind. I glance at the pup. I know she was just trying to protect me.... Next time, only growl at them if they actually try to attack me... Okay?" Ohtay "Its getting late." The Champion's voice cut into our mental conversation. "Close to the waterfalls. I can walk there myself." Without another word I set off in the direction of our sleeping spot. Last thing I needed was the mare coming to wake me up whenever she wanted. Bad enough I was probably going to be going on patrols with her Warriors now.

"Talk"
Sarabi Talks

@Ktulu

Messages In This Thread
tough love - by Ktulu - 10-31-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: tough love - by Vitani - 10-31-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: tough love - by Ktulu - 10-31-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: tough love - by Vitani - 11-02-2015, 06:14 AM
RE: tough love - by Ktulu - 11-02-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: tough love - by Vitani - 11-04-2015, 12:49 AM
RE: tough love - by Ktulu - 11-19-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: tough love - by Vitani - 12-04-2015, 08:44 AM