the Rift

[OPEN] long way down

Libertad Posts: 24
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 2 ::Tallsun
Minx

He is truly the epitome of stealth. Not even mother caught him wandering away from her side. Libertad is independent and he is strong. He'll be strong like his mother and d'Arcy. A trail of blood follows behind him as he wanders from the grips of the Edge. On little knobby legs he finds quite a fascinating creature, it ribbits at him. The fae pokes it with his nose and watches it leap away. A loud squeal of laughter escapes from his lips as he prods the creature and it fleas from him. Libertad leaps at it and brings his little hoof upon it's leg. The creature ribbits and thrashes against his grip but he only grinds it into the ground further. Of course he understands he's inflicting pain upon the little creature, but he doesn't question the morality it. He grabs onto the frog's good leg and throws it up into the air, watching it flail. Libertad laughs again, which turns into a cough. The cough has been present since his birth and he is used to the illness. He will not let it hold him back, no, he will be strong.

Libertad grabs the dead creature and throws it back into the air. He watches it flop and hit the ground. After a couple more tosses the game grows far less interesting and one ear pins against his skull. "N'fun," he mumbles. "N'fun at all." So, he leaves the lifeless amphibian behind. Roses bloom behind him and splatter hues of red across the ground as the shift from blossoms to blood.

In my city I'm a young god

@Agnodice

* tag me in all replies please
*force is permitted at all times
*pixel by padarii@dA

Messages In This Thread
long way down - by Libertad - 11-02-2015, 01:26 AM
RE: long way down - by Milo - 11-02-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: long way down - by Agnodice - 11-02-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: long way down - by Libertad - 11-03-2015, 01:18 AM
RE: long way down - by Time - 12-13-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: long way down - by Milo - 12-13-2015, 07:03 PM