Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I
L
I
O
S
A mare, by the smell of her from his own family, had slammed into him causing pain in his right wing joint. As the Tiger fell he landed hard away from the others stumbling and holding his wing out awkwardly. He flinched and clenched his jaw hard fighting back a hiss of pain. Silver orbs turned to check his wing there wasn't any blood, but he could feel the nasty bruise rising under his golden flesh. He turned to look for his family, blood and not. He couldn't see Parelia, but he could see Ciceron and Kiara, they both looked okay.

Keeping his wing out slightly away from his body the boy limped towards his taller father. "Dad, are you okay?" Nervously he tried to sniff his father and eyes roving over his pelt for any signs of damage. There didn't seem to be any blood on his silver dappled frame. He smiled softly and spoke again after Ciceron answered him, "Can we go off and talk?" He looked up trying to catch eyes that looked just like his own. After hearing the answer, he hoped would be yes, he wondered off still limping slightly from his sore wing joint.

Once well away from everyone else he turned to his dad. He could feel the nervous energy rising up through his heart, along with a twinge of fear. "Father..." He paused taking a massive breath before continuing, "I know I've never been a great son, but I want, no need to make amends. I'm so so sorry to have treated you the way I did." As he spoke the young stallion kept his eyes locked on the large silver face. "I can't come back to the Falls, I've found my home in the Dragon's Throat; I've found myself." He smiled hopefully, praying to the Sun God that the older stallion would be able to forgive him. "I was so selfish, and so hurt, but I've grown up and I realize why you did what you did." His voice faded to a worried whisper his heart thundering in his broad chest.

Speech
Words;; 350
Tags/OOC;; @Ciceron I know I'll have some issues posting this weekend, but I have been planing this post for a while and I HAD to get it up xD If you want to join please ask me <3 It might be cool if @Eden could join, but you don't have too lol
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Reconciliation - by Ilios - 11-02-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Reconciliation - by Ciceron - 11-02-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Reconciliation - by Ilios - 11-16-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Reconciliation - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 09:43 PM