the Rift

[PRIVATE] Reconciliation

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Listening as Ilios spoke he found his heart choke out harshly at the mention of a foal. WHAT! WHO?! FUCK! Trying to keep his brain from going into complete meltdown mode he took to pacing to contain the mixture of emotions that he was currently feeling. His son was turning out the exact way he had avoided for himself yet he did not know the reasoning behind it. Dammit! He had failed in so many ways and this was just another. His son, who was only two for heaven's sake was still a baby himself! What in the hell's business did he have going around fathering babies at his age!? There was so many things that he wished he could have gone back and done but it was too late for that now, whats done is done. Shaking his head to clear the image of his father glaring back at him with a satisfied smirk on his face from his mind it took everything he had just to keep the electric energy pulsing through his veins from erupting around him like a supercell. "What do you mean foal? You are only two! Yes you have grown up but not enough to father a kid, do you have any idea what you have gotten yourself into? You can't just run from it like everything else? I am not trying to be harsh but think about the whole picture." He commented still revealing from the sudden shock to his system. Kiara sensing his extreme tension growled softly at him to try and get his attention to little avail.

What in the hell was he going to do now? His son was going down the wrong path and he was fucked to do a damn thing about it now. Resentment boiled ravenously at the thoughts of what his father had done to him all these years ago and now he was watching himself grow up just as his father had wanted only it was his son following those footsteps. "If you had even tried to listen to anything I had to say you would have understood. No one ever bothered to consider what I wanted or what I cared about. Your mother was the one who made this family go down this path not me. Still to this day I know nothing on why she left and abandoned us maybe that is something you can clear up? What did I ever do to deserve all this? I tried to be there for you and your mother pushed me away! It was her who made me watch you grow up from the sidelines. Do you know how much that hurt me? Then to have you blame me for it all." Shutting his mouth before anything else fell from it he stopped to look into Ilios's eyes for the first time so he could see exactly what all this was doing to him. Pain would be clearly reflected across his face like it had been for the last however many months.

"You only want to reconcile and get this off your chest now because you have a baby. That isn't enough of an excuse to put everything behind us. I love you and want to be there for you but I can't stand back and watch you make the exact path my father wished of me. You do not know the story or the reasons I have for saying this because I never got to be there for you." His tone was edgy and on the edge of breaking down knowing how disastrous this situation had started to become. His baby was having a baby... and before long what another one? How on earth did he expect to become respectable when he just let himself bang one after another not caring about the consequences. This needed to stop before more damage could occur and god forbid should the monster show himself in Helovia. What in the hell was he supposed to do?

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Ilios •• NOTES: Very on edge thanks to everything that has happened plus the revelations of his past his mother had taken from him. Also been thinking about bringing his father into Helovia which will not go well for Cic. ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Reconciliation - by Ilios - 11-02-2015, 01:43 AM
RE: Reconciliation - by Ciceron - 11-02-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: Reconciliation - by Ilios - 11-16-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Reconciliation - by Ciceron - 11-16-2015, 09:43 PM