the Rift

[OPEN] supernova castaway, apocalyptic renegade

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
--- I laid beside you and pulled you close
And the two of us went up in smoke ---
Laedere hadn't exactly been too prepared for another's presence. Aye. She had seen the companion that was going near the water, but her mind hadn't exactly connected the idea that she would actually need to interact with this other creature.

Still, as the words came from the other pegasus' mouth, she allowed herself to relax her position and give a gentle nod in response to the question. "Tis be Ardere. Mineself be Laedere," A quiet response, but something that wasn't intended to be rude. Alas, she no longer knew what was rude and what wasn't in these lands where their rituals were so different from her own.  The dark one inquired if Laedere was a member of the Throat as well.

"Aye, tis mine herd as well." She gently dipped her nose down to point to the key to the Throat. Meanwhile, Ardere continued to splash around in the water Always fun, always amused. She wasn't sure how her companion could be so carefree - but she supposed it was only possible because she was always concerned.

Gentle movements had her edging closer to the water - closer to her companion, before she finally dipped her head down to take a drink of the liquid she so badly needed after the long trek. "How long hath ye been in tis land?" she inquired, quiet words, body positioned in a form of respect, eyes not meeting the others in case the other mare was her superior in some form or another. Truly, it wouldn't have been possible in her lands. All mares were equal - only above the children. Though, some stags did manage to sink down to their ranks - most all were above the mares. Aye, they still came to them for ideas - but there was no guarantee that it would be worked with or go any farther. They were only there to raise the young, to continue the generation.

Eek. I'm so sorry I take so long ;-;
@Ghost
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: supernova castaway, apocalyptic renegade - by Laedere - 12-19-2015, 01:04 AM