the Rift

[OPEN] supernova castaway, apocalyptic renegade

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
SIRENS AND SMOKE REMIND US

Ardere and Laedere.

Easy names to remember when they fell so poetically off the tongue and she wondered if there was a meaning behind them. Even her voice sounded archaic and it reminded her of Midas and the odd way he too used to speak.

Her every move looked gentle and graceful, like a delicate angel bound to the earth. Ghost watched her take a drink and smiled gently at her question as her eyes disappeared into thought. How long? Not really that long, a season maybe? Not much more than that and not long enough to know every face in the herd, though she was getting there, soul by soul.  First, however, she also dipped her head in a polite welcome before going on to answer the quietly put inquiry not long, a season, perhaps a little more her silky voice replied with thought. A season still felt too long, it only felt like a few days ago that she joined, but time had a way of passing unnoticed and leaving one reeling trying to catch up. “I’m not acquainted with many here yet, she admitted with a small laugh, though she was finding the discovering of the residents of the Throat to be quite interesting.

For a moment she turned to watch the dolphin and the wolf, a rather odd interaction, the dolphin appeared to be carefree in every aspect. On the other hand, after experimenting once with his paw, Fantôme now stood a little ways back from the spray of water with a disgruntled and rather dismayed look to his face. It made Ghost snort in amusement ”I think Ardere wants to play” she urged her bonded who looked at her with exasperation ”it’s wet” he replied with disgust. The spy sighed and shook her head, turning away from her disturbed wolf and back to Laedere with an apologetic look I think your bonded friend will have a hard time convincing him to join in” she said with unconcealed amusement.

Afterwards, she went on to finally do the introductions I’m Ghost and the wolf is Fantôme she informed, though the canine was still ignoring everyone and everything. After that everything fell silent and Ghost looked for a way to start a conversation, she wasn’t the best at social interaction and Laedere was also new to her and quiet herself. Still, Ghost ignored the awkwardness of it and settled on a few questions have you lived here a long time? she began, echoing the question from earlier. Her gaze briefly drifted to the dry blood on her bandage and she was suddenly struck with the urge to ask why such a thing was tied to her wing, but she held her tongue for now. Perhaps she would be rude to ask such a personal sounding question within the first few minutes of them meeting.

I didn’t think I’d end up living here, she said as her gaze drifted back to the dolphin in the water, her eyes glazing over in thought. At first, Ghost had thought she’d be bound to the northern mountains forever, then it was the Hidden Falls, now she lived in the southern most part of Helovia and she felt a little less certain of things these days. Do you hold a rank? she suddenly asked, wondering if the mare was some sort of official that she should probably know about.

imi's turn to beg forgiveness D: sorry its so late! <3

MAYBE THE WORLD WON'T FIND US

@Laedere
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
RE: supernova castaway, apocalyptic renegade - by Ghost - 01-20-2016, 05:04 AM