the Rift

hold fast to the best of you

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
Najya
Oh, the desert dreams of a river that will run down to the sea, like my heart longs for an ocean to wash down over me.

“Well,” the flaxen mare begins, hoping to assuage some of the golden’s curiosity. “It was given to me by a king in my old home far from here,” she said, with a small shake of her head, again causing the disks to clink together in the night.   "But I suppose that’s a story for another time, yes?” she said, with a small laugh.   “It’s good to meet you, Riel,” Najya offered, sincerely, with a smile.  The flaxen mare was pleased to have run into such a pleasant individual, especially in the middle of the night.  Needless to say, things could have unfolded in an entirely different manner had Riel been unimpressed with her midnight awakening from a stranger.

The flaxen mare was surprised by final words that leave Riel’s lips. “Ampere!” Najya repeats, pleased to hear a name she’s familiar with.  After the adventures – and misadventures – she’d been on since coming to this place, there were few names in Helovia that were truly familiar to her.  Thankfully, Ampere was one of the select few.  The mare spun of blue and lightning was one that Najya held in the highest esteem – and was the one who had granted her formal acceptance in to the Throat after Mesec had offered her sanctuary there.   “Yes.  I know her.  She’s still in the Throat, I saw her just before I came to the Threshold.  Najya had not been expecting to have a mutual acquaintance with this golden woman, but was pleased to have this connection in common with the pegasus.  

“I could take you back to the desert if you’d like – it’s certainly safer there than it is here.  The Throat is one of the safest places in Helovia right now, though I freely admit my own bias.  However, Helovia has grown recently – the Gods have brought forth new lands, but not without consequences, unfortunately.  Though we could certainly wait until first light to make the trip if you were interested.”  Najya was conscious of the fact that it was the dead of night, and her offer was a hasty one that Riel had every right to refuse. Though, deep down, she did hope that the golden mare would return to the desert – even if just for a visit. 

image credits || HTML by Reli

@Riel

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Messages In This Thread
hold fast to the best of you - by Riel - 11-02-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: hold fast to the best of you - by Najya - 11-02-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: hold fast to the best of you - by Riel - 11-03-2015, 08:28 PM
RE: hold fast to the best of you - by Najya - 11-07-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: hold fast to the best of you - by Riel - 11-07-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: hold fast to the best of you - by Najya - 11-08-2015, 11:55 PM