the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never Give Up

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily

VITANI
When we look up at the stars, we see only the memory of light; and though they are distant we know they still shine

My mind was still trying to understand everything the Champion had told me. She had been kinda harsh, but looking back I needed it. As Sarabi had said, I was beginning to pity myself. That, wasn't something I wanted to do. I didn't need to feel sorry for myself, nor did I want anyone feeling sorry for me. Vitani? The sound of my name echoing off the waterfalls. The voice, was one I knew as Brisa. I had only met her a few nights ago... Acutally I met her just before I met Ktulu. Without thinking, I move off from my companion and head toward the sound of my voice. Hey! Wait up! Sarabi calls in my mind as she runs after me.

It does not take me long to reach the place Brisa stood. My ears prick forward as I approach. Sarabi pads playfully along at my side. After all, the mare had not been hostile toward me the other night. So she had no reason to think she would be mean now. "You called for me?" I wondered slightly in Ktulu had put her up to this, but hey, i'm trying to be more social than I was. Maybe, just maybe the new herd that had taken over weren't so bad after all.

I had spent so much of my time hating the ones who had invaded, I really hadn't gotten to know any of them. I had been hell bent on blaming them for my family falling apart. But in reality, looking back now it had been falling apart before. Mom and Dad had never been mates. I had been the tie. Dad disappeared, and Mom had to until I had found her being murdered.... So really, things had not been okay.

"Talk"
Sarabi Talks

@Brisa

Messages In This Thread
Never Give Up - by Brisa - 11-02-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Vitani - 11-09-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Brisa - 11-11-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Vitani - 12-10-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Never Give Up - by Brisa - 12-17-2015, 08:39 PM